If you’re looking for pergola kits and plans, Heartland Pergolas is the practical choice—as well as one of the most beautiful. Heartland Pergolas are:
- Real Shade – Our angled shade system on the pergola’s roof allows for 50%, 75% or 90% shade patterns, while most others only provide 20-30%.
- High-Strength – Our aluminum internal frame holds up under high winds, will not sag or rust and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Low Maintenance – No painting required. Simply hose it down with soap and water.
- Personalized Customer Service – Our team of vinyl pergola experts are dedicated to providing you with the best experience from before you place an order until after installation is complete – so dedicated, you get their personal cell number.
- Custom Design – Design your own unique pergola! Choose from freestanding or attached and options for color, post style and amount of shade.
- Easy Installation – Whether you’re a novice DIYer with a helper choose to hire a professional contractor, your pergola will likely be ready to enjoy at the end of day one. Check out our YouTube video installation series!
- Free Shipping – Available anywhere in the continental United States; Contact us for shipping info to other locations.
Can I buy a pergola kit in a nonstandard size?
How is a pergola measured?
What is the difference between the width and depth of a pergola?
FREESTANDING PERGOLAS ATTACHED PERGOLAS
I live in a windy area. How well do Heartland Pergolas stand up to wind?
Remarkably well. So well that any pergola with installed Hurricane Clips allows us to provide a wind warranty against ANY wind damage. If your properly installed kit is damaged by wind, we will replace the damaged components and ship them to you free of charge. You can read more on our wind warranty.
Have your kits undergone any type of wind or structural testing?
Our kits have undergone a thoughorgh FEA analysis by an independent structural engineering firm. The results helped us to design our pergolas to withstand very high wind loads. We are so confident in their structural soundness that we warranty our kits against wind damage. You can read more on our wind warranty.